If you are an IBM partner that is making use of the developerWorks network to build communities and/or relationships with the IBM ecosystem, you could well be the recipient of an IBM 2011 Beacon Award.
What we’re looking for are companies that have made outstanding use of various channels available at developerWorks. For instance, you could have authored a number of articles showing how you have integrated IBM technologies into your solution. You may have created a community around an industry specialization. Perhaps you are an expert in an IBM technology area and have helped lesser mortals on our forums.
In addition we require that you show demonstrable results from the work you’ve put in.
Nomination Guidelines Specific to this award:
- Member-level status in PartnerWorld, Advanced or Premier status not required
- Customer references not required
- Nominations may also be submitted by Technology Managers and other IBM Partner Representatives
Nominations will be open from November 1 through December 10.
Winners and finalists will be honored at an exclusive IBM leadership conference in Orlando, Florida in February 2011.
Benefits for Winners and Finalists:
- Complimentary registration to an exclusive, invitation only IBM leadership conference
- Exclusive space in IBM’s virtual conference center to host client events
- Promotion of your firm’s prestigious standing as a Beacon Award winner
- Videotaped testimonial to be distributed through IBM communications channels
- Press and analyst support
- Reference story and case study development by IBM communications teams
- Promotion of winners and finalists on the PartnerWorld web site
- Use of new Beacon Award marks for one year
- Crystal trophy
To submit a nomination, please visit the online nomination form.